A valid SSN is required for employment with the State of Alabama. If needed, please contact SPD for a temporary SSN number.
Any false or deceptive information, may prohibit you from being considered for future employment. Additionally, a false SSN will not retrieve your register standing.
Please choose and answer carefully. These are used to verify your identity in the event you cannot log in.
Tips for security answers:
- Choose questions that are easy for you to remember and to which you will always know and remember the answer.
- If you answer the question "What was the MAKE of your FIRST car?" with "Chevy", the system will reject "Chevrolet".
- Use one word answers if possible and try to avoid all forms of punctuation. If you answer "Mrs. Smith", the system will reject "Mrs Smith".
- Note emphasized words like "What is the FIRST NAME of your oldest cousin?". Don't answer with "Suzy Smith".
- Be careful with names and places. If you call your cousin "Suzy", don't use "Susan". Instead of "Montgomery, AL" for "Where did you meet
your significant other?", you could answer "School".
We make every effort to protect your personal information. Unless required by law, your information will not be disclosed without your consent.